Dedicated Government officer, with 35 years of experience in the Construction of Large Dams, canals, Lift Irrigation schemes, and Effective Irrigation Management of Large Reservoirs Catering to Domestic, Industrial, and Irrigation stakeholders.
Civil Engineering Graduate from COP Pune, and Post graduation in Hydraulics and Hydrology from Pune University, Now retired from Government service after Two more years of extension after Superannuation. Presently working for Three Governmental committees to decide policy issues in the sector of Water Management, Flood studies, Effective management of water use, and Tata Power project to make availability of water for Pune city in light of Increased Population and water conflicts in various sectors.
Presently Honorary working as Chairman, Governing Council, Engineering Staff College Of India, Hyderabad.
- Technical abilities and skills for construction and construction Management of Large Dams, Medium and Minor dams, Lift irrigation schemes diverting water from surplus to deficit Areas, construction of Main canals and their water distribution networks.
As a Team leader involved in the construction of many large Dams and Lift Irrigation Schemes in the state of Maharashtra.
- Was Responsible for Water Resource Management in Western Maharashtra as Chief Engineer
- Understanding of , water conflicts in various sectors, Competition of water reservations,
- Water resources management upto micro level and Revenue through recovery of water cess.
- Participation in preparation of state water plan, Basin wise water plan.
- Concept developer of first Recycle Reuse Of Domestic treated sewage for Irrigation.
- Active member in policy formation for Close Pipe Distribution System for Irrigation replacing canal network.
- Initiatives in Design of Lift Irrigation scheme with micro irrigation component, a new concept of Reservoir to Crop no Loss of Drop.
- Team leader for ” Mission Actual Irrigation ” in Vidarbha Region as Executive Director of VIDC.
- Initiated concept of conversion of Water Users Association in Farm Producer Organisation with the help of Economic Development Council, Mumbai University.
- Social and Farmer centric approach in career helped to generate cooperation of common man and technical and non technical team members, Taken the responsibility of all good and bad of team with Parental approach.
- Founder member of Guruji Education Foundation, striving for Education help to Intelligent but financially challenged students financial help and mentoring.